Nov 30, 2007

Little Snowman

Limited Supply Challenge #144
It is so gloomy today, it is even amazing how I even got myself out of bed. I could have slept but the phone has been ringing non-stop. So, I decided to make a cup of coffee and do the LSC challenge. The challenge is to use miniature stamps, and this little guy is perfect for it. I dressed up my little snowman with the paper piecing technique using the SU DSP. I made an oopsie though, we were only to used 1 embellishment- and I just added my stickles without thinking (not enough coffee or still half-asleep) but I decided to leave it at that.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Merry and Bright, The Snowflake Spot
Paper: Real Red, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Red Brads, Stickles
Tools: Tool Kit, Scalloped Punch, 1/16 Punch
Hope everyone's having a great day !!!

7 comments:

Diane Gilbert said...

How cute, love the way you dressed this guy up!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! I like what you did with that little snowman! I used him too with my card for today...LOVE him and will miss him so much! LOL @ adding stickles...I did glitter on my other card, without thinking!

Kim said...

I love it! That has got to be one of my favorite cards made with that cute little snowman. Great job! I love how creative you are!

Nancy Riley said...

Adorable card, Chat! What a GREAT color combination! Love all the Stickles too!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Another really cute card Chat! This set will come with my order on Tuesday and I can't wait to play with it. Thanks for the inspiration, Jennifer :)

Denise said...

I just love that little snowman! Your card is adorable- so maybe Jen didn't notice you used 2 embellishments! lol!

Rose Ann said...

Your little paper-pieced snowman is so cute!! I love all the colors and use of Stickles. What a fun card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...