Nov 4, 2007

JOY

Featured Stamper #39
I made this card for the Featured Stamper JPMAYO-who happens to have an amazing gallery!!!
Here is the card I cased
I used the CB embossed folder for the bacground in River Rock paper. I stamped the J and Y using the Big Deal Alpahabet. The Snowflake circle took the place of the letter "O". I used 4 different circles and mounted it on 3-D three different times, so it stands out more,then added the SU Rhinetone brads. I used the DP from SU DSP Holiday Harmony.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, SU DSP Holiday Harmony
Ink: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: DS Ribbon, Silver Brads, Rhinestone brad, Stickles
Tools: 1/4",11/4". 13/8", 3/4"and 1" Circle Punches and a Non- SU circle, CB and Folder


8 comments:

Yani said...

Very pretty! Loved the embossing.

Kim said...

This is beautiful! One of most favorites so far. TFS!

Kimberly Myers said...

Love it! I need to use my alphabet sets more often. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dawn Easton said...

Chat,

HOW on earth did I miss this yesterday???!!! LOL!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the JOY...fantastic!!!

Lauren said...

I love this card. The snowflake, embies, and embossing are so awesome. TFS!

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous! Those stickles on the embossed background are AWESOME! Lovin' everything about this card, Chat!

Diane Gilbert said...

What a great card! Love the colors and the way you tied your ribbon, beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

This is another gorgeous card! Love the colors and everything you've done to this beautiful card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...