Nov 2, 2007

Greetings


Limited Supply Challenge #140
The challenge today is to make a flat card. You can use any holiday stamp, any paper with limited layers, any flat embellishments and any tools.I used two very old stamp sets from SU! but they are both a favorite of mine. The ornament was stamped in Blue Bayou and Soft Sky Whisper White paper and stamped it again on a scrap of white paper. I punched the circles and held it with snail adhesive. I punched the middle of the ribbon using a 1/16 punch and thread the silver cord for the string. I used my Tool Kit for the paper piercing on the side. I stamped the sentiment using Blue Bayou ink with Soft Sky paper. I added two strips of Basic Gray on the Soft Sky panel, and attached the silver cord. I added the stickles last.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Ornate Ornaments, Reindeer Greetings
Paper: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Accessories: Silver Cord, Stickles
Tools: 3/4" Circle Punch, Tool Kit

17 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the glitter!!!

Bellawhoop said...

Wow, this is beautiful! The double line of paper piercing adds to its elegance.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Wow! I LOVE this--what a fantastic card! Spectacular take on the challenge.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! This is beautiful Chat! I LOVE this set! I've never seen it before...it's gorgeous! No wonder it is one of your favourites!!

Becky Carafa said...

Oh, Chat, this is stunning! I love the colors and the dimension, those ornaments are just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

chat...this is guuuuu-orgeous! love the blues, the sparkle, and the piercing...awesome job!

Laura said...

Chat, I am very nearly speechless, this is so gorgeous!!

Jackie Pedro said...

I just love this card, Chat! Another winner from you...

Nancy Riley said...

WOW, Chat! This is GORGEOUS! You, the Stickle Queen, inspired me to buy Stickles today. Can't WAIT to try them! If I use them will my cards look as good as yours?!

Momsnack said...

Beautiful card!
NancyS (momsnack)

AJ said...

fabulous card! LOVE the simplistic but striking layout!

My Paper World said...

This is very beautiful!

Diane Gilbert said...

Wow! Love it! This is soooo elegant what a great card!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is so gorgeous and professional looking! Beautiful!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Lori Barnett said...

ok...I'm for SURE gonna copy this one. Hope you don't mind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...