Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Thursday!!!
I am sharing a card that I did using the Regal Flora bundle.
I didn't even realized that I've only used this a couple of times
and before I knew it, It's already discontinued.
I started with a Mossy Meadow background, added the die cut
on top and glued it on a Basic White card base.
I added the designer paper.
I used a die cut for my main panel.
I stamped the leaves and flowers as shown.
I then fuzzy cut and assembled them together.
I also added die cut leaves in Soft Sea Foam c/s.
I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink.
I then fuzzy cut it as well. I embellished with
crystal dots and Mossy Meadow trim.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



![Regal Flora Bundle (English) [ 164034 ] Regal Flora Bundle (English) [ 164034 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164034s.jpg)
![Regal Flora Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 164157 ] Regal Flora Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 164157 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164157s.jpg)
![Regal Flora Dies [ 164033 ] Regal Flora Dies [ 164033 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164033s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ] Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133676s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147111 ] Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147111 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147111s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ] Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167676s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow 3/16" (4.8 Mm) Braided Linen Trim [ 154298 ] Mossy Meadow 3/16" (4.8 Mm) Braided Linen Trim [ 154298 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154298s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment