Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thanksgiving !!!
Here's a card that I did using the Detailed Pumpkins dies.
I really love how it turned out especially after I added a
few more dies to complete the card.
1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White c/s.
2. 4 x 5-1/4 Basic White c/s and DSP. 3. (2) scallop border
and strip of Basic Black c/s.
4. Leaves die cut. 5. Pumpkin die on DSP.
6. Sentiment stamp in Memento black ink.
7. Gold Symmetrical punched stems.
8. Stitched shaped circle.
9. Assemble card as shown. I glued the strip of
Basic Black c/s onto DSP.
10. The pumpkin was mounted in dimensionals.
11. I also mounted the leaves in dimensionals.
12. I glued the gold foil stems and the Baker's Twine.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'