Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Tuesday!!!
I am playing for Splitcoast' CC1115 color challenge-
Christmas in July theme. For dessert- Stars.
I guess I did not have any stamps that has stars, so I have to
improvise. I started with a die cut folder, glued it on Lost
Lagoon c/s then onto a Basic White card base.
I used a die cut to frame my image in Pool Party c/s.
I found a retired die that has a star so I die cut 3 of them
using designer papers. I also die cut leaves/pines/holly
to add to my project. I assembled as shown.
I used a die to make my sentiment in Basic White and Lost
Lagoon c/s. I embellished with silver stars and Old Olive Baker's twine.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



![Sweet Words & Labels Dies [ 167627 ] Sweet Words & Labels Dies [ 167627 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167627s.jpg)
![Sweetest Borders Dies [ 153559 ] Sweetest Borders Dies [ 153559 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/153559s.jpg)
![Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133679 ] Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133679 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133679s.jpg)
![Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ] Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/122924s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ] Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/100702s.jpg)
![Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ] Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102482 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102482s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment