Mar 25, 2018

Stampin' Up Beautiful Bouquet







Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I am sharing a card that I did for my group except that I change the sentiment.
I am needing some Get Well Cards. I chose the color combo
 Bemuda Bay, Soft Sky and Crushed Curry. I used the Beautiful Bouquet stamp
set with the coordinating Bouquet Bunch framelits dies.
I started with the background stamp, then I ran the c/s using the
Pinewood Planks EF. I finished it off with a few embellishments.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!
Chat

Product List

2 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Such awonderful card.

Del said...

Is that a Designer Paper at the bottom of the front of your card. If so, what is the name of it please. Pretty card!!!!!
Del

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...