Mar 13, 2017

Nailed It




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I'd like to start my week with a masculine card from the Occasions Catalog.
This card is a perfect card for the man in your life or someone special for that matter.
The stamp I used is called Nailed It with its coordinating Build It framelits dies.
I think this card will also be ideal  for Father's Day.
I used the Work of Art for my background and just added the stamped
images which I then used the framelits that go with them.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Product List

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

The is fantastic!! LOVE the layers on this card!!!

Tonya Stone said...

Love it!!!!! You've got the right combo, for a totally awesome card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...