Jan 31, 2016

February 2016 Party Wishes Tutorial

 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Sunday !!!
 
I am excited to share another tutorial using the Party Wishes stamp set with its
coordinating Party Punch Pack and It's My Party Designer Series Paper.
I think you will enjoy making these cards as I have.
 
The kit has 4 cards and a 3 -d item that I designed with step by step instructions
and pictures that are easy to follow.
I already started my new quarter for the months of January, February, March
and April 2016. If you purchase February, March and April, you will get January
Tutorial FREE. The Project Kit Tutorial will come to you in a PDF file first week
of each month. The only thing I asked is for you to put me in your safe list,
so you will get your tutorial in a timely manner.

Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the 
January Tutorial- Bloomin' Love Tutorial for FREE.
You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to take advantage of the Free offer.
2. February Tutorial 2016 only $3.95
3. February Kit assembled. (Some minor assembly required).

4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click HERE to find out more about it.)


For March Tutorial:
Stamps: Birthday Blooms.
Tools/Accessories:  Birthday Bouquet DSP, Pool Party Glitter ribbon,
Basic Jewels rhinestones Softly Falling EF,
Project Life Cards and Labels framelits.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful time stamping.
Chat

 

February 2016 Party Wishes Tutorial



 
Product List
Banner Punch
[133519]
$13.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...