Nov 7, 2015

Consider It Cased



 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
Who does not love this set- Lovely as a Tree. It has been in the catty for years and
it is still a favorite, which is why I used it to case Mary Jo (Techno Stamper).
I saw her beautiful card and her awesome layout. I made a few changes on mine-
I replaced the background with a DSP and added a panel for my sentiment.
I used the Berries and Boughs EF for my main background.
Hope you like it.
Thank you Mary Jo for this wonderful inspiration.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List

4 comments:

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Beautiful card, Chat!! All of it, especially the sequins mixed with red dots. Thanks for sharing your ideas!
Cheryl

Nm said...

Lovely card Chat.TFS

Nm said...

Lovely card Chat.TFS

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty decorated also!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...