May 22, 2015

Retired But Love




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
I really enjoyed making this card and also had fun mixing the colors. I used the label collection
to frame my main image, and used strips of cardstock and designer paper to create my background.
I added a few touches to finish it off.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps: 
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, So saffron, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, marker
Accessories:  polka dot grosgrain ribbon, designer button, linen thread, pearl
Tools:  itty bitty flower punch, label collection framelit, diemensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

CraftySue said...

I love the card and the colours.

CraftySue said...

Nice card, love the colours.

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, love those colors and neat design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...