May 21, 2015

Playing with Colors



 

Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!
 
I thought these colors are perfect- Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana.
I used Whisper White for my Neutral. I love the retiring Beautifully Baroque EF so make sure you get it while you can. The stamp set is also retiring and so is the curly punch that I used.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  A Happy Hooray, Six Sided Sampler
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: rhinestones, jute ribbon
Tools:  curly label punch, hexagon punch, beautiful baroque EF, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the design and such pretty colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...