May 24, 2015

Oh My Goodies !!!




Hello Peeps !!!
 
 Happy Sunday !!!
 
Are these the cutest things or what ? I just love creating little boxes like these. I misplaced the blog address  that I got these from so I have to post it at a later date but she is awesome !!!
I actually love the size of the paper stack 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 papers. This 3-d item was done using just that. I decorated the top using oval punches.
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List

3 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

your work is wonderful!! I like viewing retired, but loved samples; you always have nice crisp & clean folds & your w.w looks super white....no unwanted & extra shadows when you stamp your image(s).

Christine Holler said...

Soooooo nice!!!!
I love this paper too...

Best regards from Bavaria
Christine

Conniecrafter said...

very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...