Apr 5, 2015

Happy Easter




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Easter !!!
 
Have yourself a wonderful Easter and Happy Egg hunting !!! I decided to share a card that
I did for my froup using For Peep's Sake stamp set. I did the needlepoint border and also
the framelit from the mini treat bag. 
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  For Peep's Sake
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Lost Lagoon, markers
Tools:  bow builder punch, mini treat bag framelit, needle point border EF, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

I love it!!! Beautiful card design and colors!!! Happy Easter, Chat!!!

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, love those chics and the bow!

Adena said...

Lovely card for Easter Happy Easter to you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...