Mar 21, 2015

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
I really enjoyed making this card that I saw on Linda's blog ( Stampin' Seasons). I love the colors she picked to make this card which inspired me to keep the colors. I did make a few changes on mine to make it my own- the sentiment placement I changed, and used a darker yellow.
Hope you like it.
Thank you Linda for this wonderful inspiration.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Pictogram Punches
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Hello Honey, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Melon mambo, Old Olive, Hello Honey
Accessories: mini brads, stitched satin ribbon
Tools: Itty Bitty Accent punch, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Adena said...

lovely card simple but stylish and loving those flowers

Lisa Young said...

Very pretty card design and color combo!!

Conniecrafter said...

so very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...