Feb 7, 2015

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
I really enjoyed casing Jan's card (Jan's Creative Corner) using the Butterfly thinlit. I pretty much  cased her card except for a few changes that I did. I changed my sentiment placing, and the embellishments. Hope you like it.
Thank you Jan for this wonderful inspiration.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, Hello There
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Brushed Gold
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: baker's twine, brads
Tools:  circle punches, large polka dot EF, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice, refreshing spring-looking case card, Chat! Lovely paper and pretty die-cut butterfly. :)

Conniecrafter said...

that is a neat sketch and I love the colors and pretty delicate butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...