Jan 7, 2015

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Wednesday !!!
 
I woke up early to get ready for a class I am having today and worked on some ATC that I swap with
the girls. You turn a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2" trading card and make it into a card. When you need to make a card really quick, you already have the ATC. I used the stamp set Groovy Love using these colors. I also got a chance to used the hearts border punch. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Groovy Love, Oh, Goodie
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe In color DSP, glimmer paper, Stacked with Love DSP, Neutrals DSP.
Ink:  Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon
Tools: sweetheart punch, hearts border punch, itty bitty accent heart punch, window punch, dimensionals.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...