Jan 24, 2015

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

This is one of the sets in the Sale-a-bration that I got for FREE called A Happy Thing stamp set.
I saw so many cute ideas using this set that I just have to have it. I saw this beautiful card from
Barb's blog ( Beeline Stamping) and I used it as an inspiration for my card. I did make a few changes on mine but the idea is the same. Hope you like it.
Thank you for the inspiration.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  A Happy Thing
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, All Abloom DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, Blendabilities
Accessories:  Stitched satin ribbon, striped ribbon, eyelets
Tools: circle punches, spiral punch, dimensionals, needlepoint border EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Terrific case! I like this card a lot! Great design, colors, dp, layers, lemon. :)

Melanie said...

I really like the use of eyelets! Thanks for keeping ideas for using them in front of us!

Conniecrafter said...

very fresh and pretty!

Barb said...

I'm very flattered, Chat! Glad you liked my card... Barb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...