Dec 25, 2014

Merry Christmas to All !!!




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Merry Christmas to All...
 
December 25th, 2014- Santa was busy delivering presents last night and I am busy making sure that the grandkids and my kids got everything that they wish for. I am also busy cooking in the kitchen.
I wanted to share this frame that I did a few days back using MDS of course. I also used glimmer papers and the Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler. This frame just sparkles...and this picture does not do any justice.  Hope you like it.
 
....and to all a goodnight !!!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just such festive and beautiful Word Art. Loving it. Hope your Xmas day is full of cheer. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gabby said...

I enlarged the picture. OMGosh, what gorgeous sparkle! Great project, Chat. Glad that you had a Merry Christmas with your family. It's lucky for your kids and gr-kids, that you are a very generous Santa. :)

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the sparkle! Hope you and your family enjoyed a lovely time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...