Dec 10, 2014

Fa La La Christmas




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Wednesday !!!
 
These tumblers made such cool gifts.  I made 20 of them and gave them to my stamp group with very little stamping . I filled them with peppermint candies, and I think the girls love them.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps: Merry Everything
Paper: Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories: satin real red ribbon, bling
Tools:  tag note punch, snowflake punch, circle punch
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice packaging! Love it all in red/white. I'm lovin seeing double tags lately. :)

Linda said...

So cute!! The tumblers are perfect!! Where did you find them? Very classy gift!

Unknown said...

Great gift idea! Where did you purchase the tumblers? Thank you.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute idea, Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...