Nov 24, 2014

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

It was a crazy busy weekend for me celebrating my birthday. My DH treated me to a nice weekend getaway in Palm Springs- shopping at my favorite outlet stores, dining, strolling down main street in the afternoon and enjoying the comforts of home where we stayed. Every now and then, I think we need that and not just on occasions.
Anyway, here's a very simple card that I did using the Fabulous Four stamp set. I inked up the Bordering Blooms for the first time and it just makes a nice border. I used a 3 x 11" c/s and you can make 3 out of a 8-1/2 x 11 c/s. I scored it at 6" and stamped the border stamp. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fabulous Four, Bordering Blooms
Paper: Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Memento Black, Blendabilities

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice thank you notes. I like the combo of polka dots with your lovely colored floral. :)

Conniecrafter said...

glad you had a great time celebrating your birthday :) love that sweet border!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...