Nov 30, 2014

December 2014 Festival of Trees Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I think Festival of Trees is definitely a favorite stamp set and I just have to make sure that I used it for my December Tutorial. I love that it comes with its very own tree punch. I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions that are so easy to follow. They will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail. If you are purchasing this tutorial, kindly put my e-mail in your safe list so you will get your tutorial in a timely manner.

Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00( October- December 2014) and you will get the September  tutorial- Age Awareness Tutorial for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to take advantage of the Free offer.
2. December tutorial 2014 only $3.95
3. December Kit assembled. (minor assembly maybe required because of shipping).
4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click
HEREto find out more about it.)

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

December 2014 Festival of Trees Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...