Oct 23, 2014

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I just love these colors from The Paper Players challenge #217- Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Mossy meadow. I used Whisper White for my Neutral. I used the DSP Tangelo Twist for my background and for my main image, I stamped the leaves from Kinda Eclectic and stamped it off.
I added embellishments and the card is pretty much done. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Fall Fest
Paper:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist DSP, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Accessories:  mossy Meadow satin ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  Big Shot, fun fall framelits, crop-a-dile, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice fall card, Chat! Just wanted you to know that I am getting duplicates of your blog posts ... about 15 min apart. It has happened 2 out of your last 3 posts. Go figure?

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty rich colors and great design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...