Sep 11, 2014

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Here a today's colors- Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze
I got to play the new stamp set from the Holiday catalog and I must say it is just too adorable not to get. I stamped the background and used the Gorgeous Grunge. I also used the washi tape and went a little crazy with my sentiment embellishment but in a good way. I stamped the leaves and cut them and went over the script stamp in Crumb Cake ink. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: For All Things, Gorgeous Grunge, By The Tide
Paper:  Cajun CRaze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey
Accessories:  sequins, Baker's twine, metallic button
Tools: dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a lovely card...I love the overstamping of your leaves, it's so pretty!

craftyheart said...

I love the use of the Fall leaf and your color scheme. Thank you for the inspiration. Can't wait to try it today.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the text on the leaves and the sequins with the twine is a neat touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...