Sep 23, 2014

MDS Tuesaday


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am just getting back to working on MDS and I came across this picture that we took when we did our "stacation" in Scottsdale. I created a simple page using the scallop square punch and adding the background papers ( Travel Log). I found these flowers ( Love and Laughter) on MDS and colored them, just a cute way of masking something on top and carried it below the page. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun and cheerful design. Love the scalloped squares in the background and the precious photo.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Conniecrafter said...

neat layout, the scalloped squares framing your picture is such a neat idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...