Sep 6, 2014

Consider It Cased





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I found this card on Pinterest and I just have to case it. I love the adorable layout using the washi tape in the bottom. What a fun and super cute idea. I stamped the boots and colored it, added the cute tiny black buttons and tied baker's twine on the corner. I used the spider's web EF for my background.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Tee-Hee Hee, Bootiful Occasions
Paper: Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Brights DSP
Ink: Memento Black, markers
Accessories: buttons, baker's twine
Tools:  Big Shot, web EF, square lattice EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

This is so adorable! I love the layout and all the textures. So many fun elements!

Dori

Follow my blog "Care Create Cook" on Bloglovin at https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12826517

Jenny said...

This is the cutest card ever! Thanks for sharing - even if you did case it - cause that is exactly what I am going to do!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

LOL! how fun is that, gotta love those shoes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...