Jul 17, 2014

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today will be a relaxing day for me. Yesterday, I felt we had been going around non stop but in a good way. My cousin from France and her kids are visiting and got together and really enjoyed some bonding time.
Today's Playing with colors- Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand and for my Neutral I used Whisper White. I really like the way the colors turned out. I stamped the coral on two cardstocks and used a background stamp. I added rhinestones which I colored in Coastal Cabana blendabilities  for my "bubbles". Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  By the Tide, Another Thank You
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow
Tools:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning Chat. A great masculine design too.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Kitty A. said...

Beautifully designed card. The colors are wonderful together. Love your creativity.

Conniecrafter said...

so great that you had some time with family, it is always great to catch up... Love the two tone look of this card, great masculine feel!

Connie G said...

I love this! I have this stamp set too so will definitely be case-ing!! Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...