May 30, 2014

So Very Grateful




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I have been quite busy these days and must apologize for lack of postings lately. Work and family usually get in the way but in a good way. I have the whole day to myself and I intend to get some work done.
Today's card was done using the So Very Grateful stamp set which did not make it in the catalog.
I really enjoyed using this set especially the coloring part. I framed it using the Designer Frames and embellished with mini gold pearls. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  So Very Grateful
Paper:  Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, markers
Accessories: striped ribbon, stitched satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, designer frames EF, dotted scallop border punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty framing of your flowers and I just love the way you tied the bow around your ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...