May 4, 2014

May 2014 Zoo Babies Project Kit Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I can't wait to share another tutorial using the Zoo Babies stamp set with the Itty Bitty Banner stamp set. What makes this tutorial fun is that I used the square framelits for framing and I am sure you will be delighted to hear that the projects are simply easy. I created 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures.

I am starting my quarterly tutorials for the months of May, June, July and August 2014. If you purchase June, July and August, you will get May Tutorial FREE. The Project Kit Tutorial will come to you in a PDF file first week of each month. The only thing I asked is for you to put me in your safe list, so you will get your tutorial in a timely manner.

Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the May Tutorial- Zoo Babies and take advantage of the Free offer.
2. May Tutorial 2014 only $3.95
3. May Kit assembled. (Some minor assembly required).

4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click HERE to find out more about it.)


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat





May 2014 Zoo Babies Tutorial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...