Apr 14, 2014

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Starting out to be a very busy day for me. Last minute tax information I am working on before the big day.  I wanted to share a card that I did at our demo swap using punches. I started out with the circle punch, scallop circle punch, blossom punch and then another circle punch. I stamped the background in Melon Mambo ink and just the right amount without taking it away from my main image. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  So Very Grateful, Friendship Preserves
Paper:  Daffodil delight, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Whisper White, DSP Gingham Garden
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories:  stitched ribbon Daffodil Delight
Tools: 2-1/2 circle punch, Blossom punch, 1-3/4" scallop circle punch,1-3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a beautiful explosion of colour and a wonderful design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...