Mar 10, 2014

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Waking up early today, I felt like I had so much things accomplished already. My stamp room is getting out of control, so I decided to start putting things where they belong. I also got a chance to organize papers, DSPs and scraps fro that matter.
Anyway, The card I am showing you today is for Simply Simple week. I did do embossing but not the whole paper so I used chipboard to just emboss the size I want. I did frame my main image using the scallop circle and circle punch. Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had made.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Happy Watercolor, Remembering Your Birthday
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  chevron ribbon, stitched blushing bride
Tools:  ciicle punch, scallop circle punch, Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, scallop border punch, piercing tool/mat

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Judy Menke said...

I like this card and was impressed with the partial embossing. How did you achieve this?

Gabby said...

Nice card! Like the colors. :)

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty pops of color against that craft, neat embossing of the background!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...