Feb 12, 2014

Thoughts of You




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

What a way to make use of scrap paper using the Fresh Prints DSP stack from the Occasions. I love this technique showing the burst of colors. I really wanted to accentuate my main frame so I added a bunch of layers but still kept it balanced. I added the sweet flower mold and finished it off with a beautiful stitched grosgrain ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: P.S. I Love You
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh prints DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, clay mold
Tools:  full heart punch, scallop circle punch, circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow another stunning design and I love the sunray effect.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Conniecrafter said...

great job with the background, love the colors and that flower is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...