Feb 7, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
I had quite a bit of issue with my program yesterday so I could not post. Luckily my DH came home and rescue me before I lose my sanity over some technical difficulties. What can I say, when it come to computer I am still learning.
Anyway our colors yesterday- Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate and for my Neutral I used Whisper White.  I used this new stamp set Happy Watercolor and I am beginning to like it.
Hope you like it, too. Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy watercolor
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, DSP Brights
Ink: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo
Accessories: designer brad, satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  chevron border punch, scallop punch
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

2 comments:

Gail S. said...

Another beautiful card. I love this color combo and this stamp set.

Conniecrafter said...

Don't you just hate it when our computers do no want to cooperate with us, I too am lucky to have a husband that can figure things out for me :)
Love these colors, fun design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...