Feb 11, 2014

MDS Tuesday


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

It is time for My Digital Studio and I found a bit of time today to share a pic from our recent trip to Kauai. This is our second time in Kauai and we just love it. My DH and I had the grandest time exploring the island and enjoying the quaint little towns.
I started with a blank page, added the flower background and super size it. I added the DSP circles and put the buttons in between with the twine. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning design. Love the circle border.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Bonnie Weiss said...

Beautiful layout for what must have been a beautiful trip.

Gail S. said...

I need to get back to scrapbooking! Love this layout. My husband and I went to Maui last year and LOVED it. Kuaui I bet is just a beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

Looks like a wonderful place to get away!! love the sentiment on the circle sa-weet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...