Feb 19, 2014

Flower Eyelets

 




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I started out with a cup of coffee this morning and was inspired to work on some cards. This is one of them using the flower eyelets for my design. I just love the pink and red DSP and what a fun way to embellish with this polka dot ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Banner Greetings
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  pola dot ribbon, flower eyelets, paper doily
Tools: mat and paper piercing tool, Crop-a-dile

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a creative use of eyelets.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, I haven't used my eyelets in some time, and I think I may just have some flower ones :) Your bow is just perfect!

Gabby said...

Nice r+w b.d. card, Chat. Like the colors, cute flowers and doily. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...