Nov 11, 2013

Simply Simple





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful. Mine was busy but in a good way. I feel a bit of chill in the air this morning which means here's to cool weather in Az.
Today's post is for Simply Simple week- I made not one but two cards. I did embossing on the poinsettia in gold and silver just to show you how they compliment the glimmer paper. I did sponging in the back and front of the embossed flower. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had made.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Joyful Christmas
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Vellum, Glimmer Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: brad, rhinestone
Tools: Heat gun, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Two very elegant cards Chat! :)
Lizy xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!!! I love the embossing on the poinsettias! Very creative!

Betsye Rose said...

This is so beautiful! I think I'll have to CASE this card. I'm doing cards with this set every day for now.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous embossing, love the silver, such pretty coloring!

Annalize said...

I recently found one of your images on pinterest but the link was for your blog and not the original post for that image.
I just want to say that, while I was scrolling through your blog to fine the original post, I fell in love with so many of your cards! It almost made me want to pin them all! I love your style!
Living in South Africa, it is expensive and hard to get Stampin' Up! products here but your ideas are inspirational!
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...