Oct 9, 2013

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I wanted to share an ATC swap that I did with our stamping group. Below is the ATC card that I did and the top card that I did with the ATC on it.  I added the DSP panel, did a bit of border embossing.
I added the 2 ribbons together, clay mold button and the eyelets below. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Magnificent Maple, Harvest of Thanks
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  clay button, linen thread, eyelets, Chevron and Striped ribbons
Tools:  Crop-a dile, Big Shot, Needlepoint EF, clay mold, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

KimCreate said...

So pretty! Your card caught my eye while reading blogs!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty. Your cards always stand out because you have a great color sense. Love the combinations you put together.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute atc, love the paper you used behind it and the neat ribbon treatment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...