Sep 14, 2013

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I found this beautiful card to cased in Julia's blog ( Paper Into Love) using the butterfly punch and her Color Combo.What a great idea since there is a promotion bundle that is in effect and will be ending in September 30.
Take advantage of it while you still can.
Anyway, I made a few changes on my card to make it my own. I ended up using the hexagon punch, stamping the butterfly and punching them. I added the stitched satin ribbon and added some bling on the butterfly. Hope you like it.
Thanks Julia for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Six Sided Sampler, Papillon Butterfly
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Accessories:  rhinestones, stitched satin ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, honeycomd EF, hexagon punch, bitty butterfly punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful and a wonderful colour combo. Love the background design with the butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gabby said...

Nice card! I adore that color combo and the blue + white butterflies are so pretty. :)

Conniecrafter said...

Love the colors, perfect embossed background and like the butterflies to go with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...