Aug 7, 2013

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am still alive- I just have not posted in the last few days.  I have been super busy with work. I have been getting ready for my party today.  I made this ATC for our swap today. I used a new stamp from the catty and I just love it. I added the EF border and Crystal Effects to the balloons which make this card really pop. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Sketched Birthday, Hearts a Flutter
Paper:  Primrose Petals, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Primrose Petals
Accessories:  eyelets, grosgrain ribbon
Tools:  Adorning Accents EF, dimensionals, Crop-a-dile

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun and cheerful design. Loving the colour combo.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tina said...

What is ATC?

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and festive, the crystal accents are a great touch, hopefully I can remember that next time I use balloons :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...