Jul 29, 2013

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Despite my very busy weekend , I am happy to say that I really needed a break. My DH and I just spent the day together and enjoyed every minute of it. It seemed that the we work and work and not even getting any well deserved time together. Anyway, we have some travel plans coming up once the weather gets a bit tolerable.
Today's post is for  Simply Simple week. I did direct stamping on one of the blocks (block B).
I used So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe for my colors. The rest is pretty much easy to figure out. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Simply Sketched
Paper: So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon, boutique details button
Tools:  Big Shot, stylish stripes EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute design, and great color combo, I just love that ribbon, so dainty and pretty. Glad you had some time to enjoy each others company, we plan on getting away this fall when things get cooler also :)

Claire Ventre said...

What a great card - love everything about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...