Apr 27, 2013

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Saturday !!!

I got sidetracked today that is why the late posting. I saw this beautiful card at Jennifer's blog ( Stampin' on the Fly) who used this beautiful flower on the Best of Flowers stamp set. I did make a few changes -changed the color, the ribbon placement and the card size. I did used some distressing, not really my forte but I hope you like it.
Thanks Jennifer for this beautiful inspiration.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Best of Flowers, Family Reunion, French Script (retired)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Blush Blossom, markers, Crumb Cake. Tea stain
Accessories:  seam binding ribbon, pearl
Tools: cutter's tool, Big Shot, honeycomb EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty colors on the flower and like the ink distressing!

Gabby said...

Pretty card! Like the colors and coloring. :)

Unknown said...

Love this card. How did you do the tea staining?
Marisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...