Apr 20, 2013

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
I found this lovely card from Niki's blog ( Stampin' with Nikki) and I knew I just have to cased it. I decided to go with masculine colors since my nephew's birthday is today.  I wanted to add this cool Rotary stamp from This and That which makes every occasion memorable with the date stamped in the card.  Hope you like it. Thanks Nikki for this beautiful inspiration and the wonderful opportunity to cased your work.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  That's the Ticket. Take a Ticket SA wheel
Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Parker's Patterns DSP
Ink:  Marina Mist
Accessories:  Baker's Twine, eyelets
Tools:  Crop-a-dile, Big Shot, Chevron EF, duo ticket punch
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. So love the layered look, design and colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Conniecrafter said...

great design, I bought a date stamp when I first started stamping, thanks for great inspiration to get it out again!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love this colour combo, Chat.

Unknown said...

I love it! And thanks for the shout-out {{HUGS}}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...