Apr 13, 2013

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I just love this beautiful card from Kim's blog  ( Scrappin with Kim) who did an awesome job with this stamp set. I basically copied her layout and changed a few things to make it my own. I used the circle punches for my saying, added the banners on the corner and added the ruffled seam binding ribbon. Hope you like it.
Thank you Kim for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Henry Says
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, button, linen thread, eyelet
Tools:  circle punches, dimensionals, Crop-a-dile

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Mary Lou and Paul said...

Very cute card, Chat! I love that you stamped Henry on DSP. I keep forgetting to do that. Thanks for the reminder!

Kim Ryden said...

Love it!!! So glad you were inspired by my card. I love that little Henry!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...