Apr 6, 2013

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Today's inspiration is from Deb's blog ( Stamp and Create with Deborah). She made this beautiful card that has  a cool border technique. I wasn't quite sure how she made it, so I just created my own using the Delicate Details lace tape in the mini. I sponged it with Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze to get the effect that I wanted. For my main image, I framed them and moved the saying where my border is. Hope you like it.
Thank you Deb for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Wonderful Mother
Paper: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Peach Parfait
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait
Accessories:  white ribbon, rhinestones
Tools: scallop circle punch, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

Hi Chat! Wow, I'm thrilled that you chose my technique to CASE - I absolutely LOVE what you did using the Lace Tape! (I'm going to have to CASE you, now!)
Thanks so much for the honour :)
~Deborah at stampandcreate.net

Conniecrafter said...

Love the colors you used and that border is so pretty, great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...