Aug 15, 2012

Hello, Dear Friend



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Here is a nother card using the Moving Forward stamp set. I stamped the main image in Island Indigo ink and the flowers in Pumpkin Pie ink.  I added the circles and stamped the flowers.  I added a small piece of striped ribbon and ruffled ribbon on the side to finish the card. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Moving Forward
Paper: Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, striped ribbon, brads
Tools: circle punch, dimensionals, Itty Bitty punch shapes punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Sharon B. said...

I love this stamp set and thank to this card it is moving up my wish list!! I love the fun colors and how you used the flowers in the circles at the bottom. So fun!!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Beautiful colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...