Jul 30, 2012

Simply Simple 113



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I am totally inspired to make not just one card but 4 cards that features the new hostess stamp set Mixed Medley. It was one of the sets that we got from Shelly - totally cute. It goes well with the
1-1/4" scallop circle punch. The cards have simple layout and I used the 2 sides of the DSP.  Hope you like them.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Mixed Medley
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, retired DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon
Tools:  scallop circle punch, circle punch, non SU border punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

PrinzessinN said...

Beautiful cards!

Inkyfingers said...

These are so nice. It looks great to have a set of cards like this and they would make such a great gift.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chat,

I've looked and looked and can't find which retired DSP you used on these lovely cards. Can you share (I must have some somewhere as I'm a DSP addict!!)?

Thanks,
Crystal (crystalshope@yahoo.com)

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous, elegant cards x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Conniecrafter said...

it may be a simple layout but you are the queen of simple layouts, you can make simple looks so elegant, Love it!

Linda Scott said...

Great cards as usual. I have tried to post a comment but I do not give out my friends email addresses without their permission. I am glad that is off.

Linda

Anonymous said...

I love these! I'm going to make these as gifts for xmas....I'll try anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...