Jul 14, 2012

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Totally gorgeous card from Janice's blog ( Stamping with Style) using this beautiful stamp Pleasant Poppies. I pretty much cased her layout except for the sentiment and the ribbon placement. I wanted to change it a bit to make it my own. I also used the other small half of the stamped image and created it into a bookmark. I just do not like anyhting to go to waste. Hope you like it.
Thank you Janice for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, lace ribbon, designer brad
Tools:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim bigz die, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So creative. Wishing you a fab weekend. Hugs Desíre Digistamps4Joy DT Member Doing Life

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, and great idea of making a matching bookmark!

SJ's Stampin Spot said...

That I love !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...