May 19, 2012

Consider It Cased 103



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

So, so glad I was able to stay home tomorrow and was able to get a much needed sleep.  I woke up ealr and feeling wonderfully rested.  I even started my day with an inspiration from Claire's blog
( Art with Heart) who made this beautiful card using the Apothecary Art stamp set. I made a few changes to make it my own. I stamped the image and stamped it again on Daffodil paper, did sponging around and added the embellishments. I changed my sentiment and  used DSP but cut it down to size.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Early Espresso, markers
Accessories:  pearls, Victoria lace, seam binding ribbon, button, twine
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, Labels Collections, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just gorgeous!!

Terstamper said...

Such an elegant card I'm sure anyone would love to receive.

Ter ;)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh so lovely, such pretty color combo and stamping, great design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...