Jan 23, 2012


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I bet you all wanted to hear about my leadership trip in San Antonio. To describe the whole trip-
FABULOUS !!!!  It was business with pleasure and much much more. There are some exciting changes happening with Stampin' UP and you will find out soon enough. 

They also announced a new Simply Scored diagonal plate exclusively from Stampin' UP that I happened to win at one of the Prize Patrol. It was so cooool!

Another exciting news about My Digital Studio- beginning February 1, Stampin' Up! will offer a free 30-day My Digital Studio trial. Check the demonstrator website in the coming week for more details!

Also, a three-month free gift subscription to Stampin' Success, available for all leadership attendees to give away to one potential recruit. If you are my potential recruit , please contact me so I can sign you up for this wonderful opportunity.

Just being there, I have learned so many tips and techniques, and awesome projects that you will just adore. The classess that I have signed up for were totally inspiring and  I get to choose it MY WAY!!!


Did I tell you about the Make and Takes this year !!! AWESOME!!!! with a sweet treat waiting for us in our table.

And the SWAPS !!! always a wonderful experience to swap with so many talented ladies that will WOW you with their creations !!!!!!

I was so excited to hawe won one of the contest that they offer during leadership- to submit  a card using any of the stamp sets in the Occasions Mini.

Talk about fabulous giveaways-  Stampin' Up sure does know how to treat you !!!

The lunch that they provided was another treat that I totally enjoy, especially  you have someone serving it on your table.  Since we are talking about food, I ate a lot.  The restaurants by the Riverwalk are as enticing as the view, and of course dining there you get both. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Mary Lou Glick said...

It sure sounds like you had a great time!

mudmaven said...

I wish I had known you were going to be there. I would love to have met you. Wasn't it wonderful? ~chris

Conniecrafter said...

Sounds and looks like it was a fun and neat weekend, Congrats on your winnings!

Betty Button said...

awesome picture of the river Chat,
I wanted to congratulate you on winning the prize, way to go. you deserve it.
Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...