Dec 3, 2011

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I was really inspired by today's card from Cindy's blog ( Stamping Guru) using the Merry and Type stamp set.  I just love how she did her design. I made afew changes, moving the postage image on the left but keeping the design elements. I added brushed gold in my background, added the satin ribbon, brads and used jelly roll to make my ornaments sparkle. Hope you like it.
Thanks Cindy for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Merry and Type
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, Letters to Santa DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, jelly roll pen
Accessories:  satin ribbon, brads
Tools:  postage punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Theresa Rafter said...

Lovew this card Chat x

tory said...

Love your work. I also love the thin roll jell pen you used on the balls. What brand and type did you use. I have been looking for a pencil thin sparkle. Thanks so much. Beautiful work on all your projects. You are my favorite blog to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...